Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
You are kindly encouraged to leave your comments and suggestions to improve this site. Don't be shy and drop us a note! We are striving to make this site better and more user-friendly for our guests and members alike.
  • Page:

TOPIC: Compliment

Compliment 21 Nov 2010 16:18 #11

• Bridge1961
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 9
To me any attempt for a Bodine-site is already great for me, but this site honestly is great, absolutely a style that could belong to the great ol' days of the '80's !
I still have to read quite a lot, but the upcoming weeks I will surely have read all.
Pics of gigs are great, maybe some people on YouTube will get knowledge of this site and will deliver some great stuff ?
Unfortunately I have got nothing of Bodine, only the 2nd and 3rd album. I also never attended a gig of these giants, but I still keep hope for a gig sooner or later and I hope this site and forum will be a giant step forward to a gig !!

greetz, Ronald
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Compliment 12 Dec 2010 16:09 #27

• Jan
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 5
Thanks a lot, Ronald!

Putting this site together was fun to and though it was a lot of work, the hours didn't count! But I couldn't have done it without the help of Ron from Liberteq, who helped me a great deal with the design and understanding Joomla!
Jan Metal Man
Never argue with a fool. People may not know the difference

Nog maar een compliment 11 Mar 2012 14:49 #933

• MaxPower
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3
Die bijeenkomst met ware Bodinisten ..... HELEMAAL TOP! Graag nog eens.

Grtz, MaxP.
:)
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.071 seconds